By placing your order you agree to the terms specific to our services:
1. The customer is solely responsible for any and all harm or damage caused by their dog while it is under the care of NG Pet Sitters, or is using any other services provided by NG Pet Sitters, and agrees to indemnify NG Pet Sitters in full against any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
2. The customer agrees that, in admitting their dog, NG Pet Sitters has relied on the customers' representation that their dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog.
3. The customer agrees to notify NG Pet Sitters immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their dog that has the potential to cause harm to any other dog or individual.
4. NG Pet Sitters offer services where dogs co-mingle in groups and the customer accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
5. The customer is responsible for the full cost of treatment of any injuries or illness that their dog receives while under the care of the NG Pet Sitters, together with any associated costs e.g. call-out charges. The customer authorises the staff of NG Pet Sitters to seek such veterinary advice and/or treatment as they deem necessary; where possible this will be carried out by the customer’s usual/preferred Vet, but this cannot be guaranteed (e.g. in an emergency) and the customer accepts that the staff of NG Pet Sitters may at their discretion use any registered vet. The customer agrees to pay all such costs immediately upon pick-up of their dog, or by agreement with the proprietor.
6. The customer agrees that NG Pet Sitters is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged leads, collars, tags, clothing or any other item left with their dog.
7. The customer agrees to provide keys/arrange access to the dog for the agreed appointment; failure to do so will result in a cancellation for that day’s service and will be paid in full by the client.