ABOUT OUR SERVICE
- Pricing - Please see below pricing is based on distance from your collection (Ikea store) to the delivery address. Prices start from £75.
- Floor Handling - There is a minimum £10 charge per floor if you require our driver to handle your item in a lift or without a lift.
- Maximum load - Standard pricing is limited to no more than 10 Large Boxes (additional unloading cost will apply if more).
- Van Type - Most deliveries are transported in Transit Vans or Lutons Vans, we will need to know about any large furniture items to ensure the is sufficient space in the allocated van.
- Extended Hire Times & Bank Holidays - Hire times between 20:00-22:00hrs and Bank Holiday Sunday’s/Monday’s may incur extra costs.
Furniture Protected In Transit - All our Transit Vans have blankets and straps to protect furniture being transported. All vans are also cleaned on a daily basis.
- Passengers - Our chargeable service to you is to transport your load from your collection address to your delivery address. Customers that wish to come in the van with our driver to follow their load, can do so on the knowledge that this is a ‘courtesy lift’ (not for ‘private hire’) and we are not charging for this ancillary service.
- Payment - Fixed price jobs are charged at a fixed cost regardless of the time taken to be complete the job. Payment must be made prior to the booking being confirmed and must be made in advance at least 24hrs prior to the start of job.
- Arrival Times - We will do our best to arrive within the time scale stated however, arrival times are estimated and delays are sometimes unavoidable due to traffic on the road and previous jobs where the customer has under estimated the time duration so please always allow extra time for your move in your schedule.
- Avoid Delays - By booking earlier time slots so there are less jobs in front of yours & avoid busy days like Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Cancellation and Postponement - You can postpone or cancel your booking within 24 hours from the collection time and there will be no charge. If you postpone or cancel after this time frame you may be charged £40 to cover the driver’s first hour. If our driver is running late to your job you are able to cancel and make other arrangements at any time and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- Compensation/Discounts - Unfortunately as the service we offer is out of our control and is dependent on the traffic on the road also customers providing the correct estimation time for their job we are unable to offer any Compensation or Discounts due to our driver arriving late.