Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Task List
- Cleaning all worktops/surfaces to ensure there is no debris or stains.
- Cleaning the inside and outside of oven, hobs, extractor fan and extractor filter.
- Cleaning the washing machine including soap tray and clearing debris from the rubber seal.
- Cleaning the dishwasher and dishwasher filter.
- De-scaling and polishing any taps/metalwork.
- Cleaning of wall tiles including cleaning grouting where possible.
- Cleaning and defrosting of fridge/freezer.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Sweeping/hovering/mopping of all hard floors – including the cleaning of grouting where possible.
- Hoovering and of all carpets.
- Any taps/metalwork will be fully descaled and polished.
- Glass shower screens de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles cleaned, including grouting where no damage will occur from cleaning it.
- Shower head, shower hose and other bathroom items to be descaled and cleaned.
- Mirrors to be cleaned, polished and left smear-free.
- Extractor fan to be cleaned where accessible.
- All woodwork (including skirting, units, chest of drawers, dado rails, curtains rails etc) to be dusted, cleaned and polished.
- All upholstery (mattresses, curtains, sofas etc) will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- All windows will be properly cleaned with professional equipment on the inside of the property and the exterior where safely accessible to our staff.
- Any balcony’s/outside areas will be swept and tidied.
- We will wash linen onsite where possible – this is usually limited to 1 washing machine & tumble dryer load per clean (This is dependent on washing machine and tumble dryer being in the property).
- Removal of rubbish – so long as it is under 3 rubbish bags and there are communal bins nearby to dispose of it.